Ads By CbproAds

Welcome to Live a Beautiful Life!

We share tips and ideas to make the everyday person keep sane and more productive in achieving his/her dream life.

Your Ad Here
Thursday, March 26, 2009

Labels: , ,

Power Shifting

Imagine how your life could improve if you could shift your state of being, attitude and mindset gracefully and easily anytime you choose. In this article I will show you how you can do this in three easy steps.

I was attending a convention recently that I have gone to for the last 5 years that has typically been excellent for my business. But this year as I stood sentinel at my booth, I felt tired. People smiled and said hello as they walked by, but few were stopping to visit.

My insecurity activated my doubt and I began to wonder why I was here. The internal dialogue kicked in as I began to convince myself I should skip the rubber chicken dinner, retire early and think about cutting the trip short.

Luckily, I was listening and caught myself in the act.

I asked myself why I was here and what did I want to create or make happen. That answer was simple. My intention was to book business, but since I had little enthusiasm about this at the moment, I opened to an intention that would support me in this moment.

I have written much about the intention but you can use this powerful principle quite proactively. I decided my intention was to have fun and create business opportunities, but to put the emphasis on having a good time. And the belief I choose to use to reinforce this was, "I have fun wherever I go."

Within minutes a woman I have known (at a distance) for many years stopped by and we had a light hearted chat. Previously, we had not exchanged more than a few words, but the conversation was quite enjoyable. Then, out of the blue, she invited me to a karaoke party, explaining that there was a whole, fun crowd who never went to the chicken dinner. Aligned with my new intention, I agreed to stop by.

I found a fabulous community of people who were laughing, singing and carrying on. I joined in for a few dances and a glass of Cabernet and honestly, this was one of the most fun times I ever had at a convention. And oh, by the way, that evening, without any effort whatsoever, I was booked for two big jobs with new clients, people I had never met before.

Forget trying hard. Learn to shift on a dime by choosing to set empowering intentions and beliefs. This will support you in changing life or better yet, allowing life to shift around you. Now that's powerful.

The 3 steps are:
  • Choose an intention that will shift your reality including how you feel right now.
  • Decide what is the highest/best belief you could choose to support this new intention
  • Allow the shift to occur. It may start internally as you notice you feel differently. Or you may notice it first around you as your circumstances or the people around you shift.
[Source: dreamcoach.com, by Marcia Wieder]



buy Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!



Print this post


Share This Post:

Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bloglines Ask De.lirio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Ma.gnolia Technorati YahooMyWeb Newsvine co.mments e-mail Furl WindowsLive Slashdot Simpy SphereIt Spurl blinkbits BlinkList PlugIM Diigo Bebo Twitter

0 comments:

Related Posts

Your Visitor Number

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.