Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where awoman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at theentrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit thestore ONLY ONCE !
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as theshopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch . . .. you maychoose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up afloor, but you cannot go back down except to exit thebuilding! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband . .
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and areextremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks,
but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, aredrop- dead good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, aredrop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strongromantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor andthe sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are nomen on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women areimpossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step asyou exit the building, and have a nice day!
PS: to all men for a good laugh and to all thewomen who can handle the truth!
Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!
Friday, April 6, 2007
(1) Romantic place... Paris, 318 meters, 1887
(2) UAE style... Dubai, 321 meters, 1999
(3) Business, stressful...:p Shanghai, 421 meters, 88 floors, 1998
(4) Glorious... Chicago Illinois, 443 meters, 110 floors, 1973
(5) Scrappers @ nite... KualaLumpur, 452 meters, 88 floors, 1998
(6) More stressful??? Shanghai, 492 meters, 101 floors, 2007
(7) Pagoda style... Taipei, 508 meters, 101 floors, 2004
(8) Artistic... Guangzhou Shanghai, 514.8 meters, 131 floors, 2010
(9) Elegant... WTC Manhattan NY, 541 meters, 69 floors, 2010
(10) Futuristic... Tokyo, 600 meters, 2007
(11) Sky scrapper.. or sky stabber? Dubai, 705 meters, 160 floors, 2008
(12) Can see heaven from here?! Shanghai, 1228 meters, 300 floors, 2020
Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!