Ads By CbproAds

Welcome to Live a Beautiful Life!

We share tips and ideas to make the everyday person keep sane and more productive in achieving his/her dream life.

Your Ad Here
Thursday, November 5, 2009

Labels: , , , ,

Focus on Your Primary Aim

As we go through life we have many goals we wish to accomplish. Sometimes our wants are so numerous they seem to overwhelm us -- we don't know how to do them all at once.

The solution? Focus on our goals one at a time until we accomplish them all. Carry a list of your goals with you everywhere. Individuals will be on your path, who - when you show them your goals - may be able to help you achieve them.

Action Step:

To see our dreams come true we need to discover the natural talents we were born with. Think about the things that you love to do, things that make you feel like a million bucks, things that you really don't have to try too hard at to be successful.

For example, when I stand in front of an auditorium filled with thousands of people, and speak to them about fulfilling their dreams, my mind and body are filled with energy -- so much that I'm practically buzzing all over.

When I'm speaking to people I'm so excited I can hardly stand still. Speaking and writing are my right livelihood. I love it and it loves me.

To discover your strengths, ask yourself a few questions, like:

1. What are some activities that I excel at without a lot of effort, study or preparation?

2. What do I do well that most people find difficult?

3. What skills do I have that makes people make "wow!" comments and compliments?

4. If I had all the money I could ever spend -- meaning money is not a concern -- what would I do?

Take this list of activities and on a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being what you feel you're most talented at) rank these activities. Your biggest rewards will come from the activities you've ranked 7 and higher.

Once you have your top activities -- you should have 5 or fewer -- choose the one you love to do the most, because that is your primary aim. Over a lifetime, a well-chosen primary aim tends to extend itself into many possibilities.

Yours in success,

Live a Beautiful Life


[Source: markvictorhansen.com, by Mark Victor Hansen]



buy Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!



Print this post


Share This Post:

Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bloglines Ask De.lirio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Ma.gnolia Technorati YahooMyWeb Newsvine co.mments e-mail Furl WindowsLive Slashdot Simpy SphereIt Spurl blinkbits BlinkList PlugIM Diigo Bebo Twitter

2 comments:

Unknown on November 5, 2009 at 3:41:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I just checked this out, and I like your blog. DC

email-chain on November 8, 2009 at 4:31:00 PM GMT+8 said...

nice post..

Work smart & hard, persevere, focus on your goal, and don't forget to have fun.

For fun stuffs & inspirational articles, visit my blog at:
http://email-forwards-from-by-for-people.blogspot.com/

Related Posts

Your Visitor Number

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.