Ads By CbproAds

Welcome to Live a Beautiful Life!

We share tips and ideas to make the everyday person keep sane and more productive in achieving his/her dream life.

Your Ad Here
Saturday, May 30, 2009

Labels: , , , ,

Tips to Overcome Today Crisis

It has been a rough ride here with the crisis and 3 cases of H1N1 in Singapore. Reminds me of Yr 2002 when many businesses were hit by the SARS. That's when Nanz Chong's '1.99' shops went bankrupt. I was sitting in a cab today and the taxi driver was complaining that life is much tougher for them now. Things will be worse for them since the Circle Line opened today. When you are surrounded by bad news or negative ones which affected you, you can make yourself feel better by using the following NLP Technique:
1) Close your eyes
2) Recall your happiest times in your life
3) Immerse yourself in the visual, sound and feeling
4) Hold it there as long as possible
5) Repeat Step 1 - 4 using other happiest moments
The above will recharge you again.

A video to inspire you. What will you get when you put a man without 1 leg and a woman without 1 hand together?

[Source: short message from Cayden Chang, mindkinesis.com]

Now, ask these questions to yourself,

"Am I still complaining that my present life sucks?

What have I done to improve my life despite my disadvantages in life?

Can I still survive in today's economic turmoil?

Am I happy with my current life then?

Have I lived my dream of beautiful life?"



buy Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!



Print this post


Share This Post:

Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bloglines Ask De.lirio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Ma.gnolia Technorati YahooMyWeb Newsvine co.mments e-mail Furl WindowsLive Slashdot Simpy SphereIt Spurl blinkbits BlinkList PlugIM Diigo Bebo Twitter

1 comments:

srikandi on June 5, 2009 at 4:02:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Good Tips ...
I will check and follow this tips.
Thanks my twitter friend.
http://srikandi19.blogspot.com

Related Posts

Your Visitor Number

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.