Ads By CbproAds

Welcome to Live a Beautiful Life!

We share tips and ideas to make the everyday person keep sane and more productive in achieving his/her dream life.

Your Ad Here
Friday, November 17, 2006

Labels:

How To Get To Heaven

I was testing the children





to see if they understood the concept of
getting to heaven.






I asked them, "If I sold my house
and my car,





had a big garage sale








and gave all my money






to the church,







Would that get me into Heaven?"







"NO!" the children answered.







"If I cleaned the church every day,






mowed the yard,






and kept everything neat and tidy,

would that get me into Heaven?"





Again, the answer was, "NO!"

By now I was starting to smile.





Hey, this was fun!
"Well, then, if I was kind to animals







and gave candy






to all the children,

and loved my husband,






would that get me into Heaven?"








I asked them again.
Again, they all answered, "NO!"








I was just bursting with pride for them.
"Well," I continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"

A five-year-old boy shouted out,



"YOU GOTTA BE DEAD."




buy Buy 1d a cuppa chocolate!



Print this post


Share This Post:

Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bloglines Ask De.lirio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Ma.gnolia Technorati YahooMyWeb Newsvine co.mments e-mail Furl WindowsLive Slashdot Simpy SphereIt Spurl blinkbits BlinkList PlugIM Diigo Bebo Twitter

0 comments:

Related Posts

Your Visitor Number

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.